Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Rimmel Kate Moss Shadow Stick // Rose Golden Review & Makeup Await ♥






So I got sent a bunch of products a few weeks agone too this production was inward the mix. I decided I should exercise a review on it's ain  because of how impressed I was. I dear all of Kate Moss's piece of job amongst Rimmel too this production is no different.
I dear wearing aureate on my eyes because it makes my bluish eyes hold off bluer too hence when I saw that this production had the words 'Rose Gold' on it i was really pleased. You could totally piece of job this production every bit a base of operations for other eyeshadows but it every bit good looks smashing on it's ain every bit shown inward the pictures.
I loovveee the formula soo much too the whole production is smashing because it's soo quick too slow to piece of job too 1 time it sets, it volition non move. At showtime i was worried almost the creamy formula but it stayed pose all 24-hour interval too it makes whatever eyeshadow you lot pose on over the hap terminal all day.

Shadow sticks similar this are actually smashing if you lot don't direct maintain much fourth dimension to larn create because they accept similar v seconds to only pose all over your oculus lid too blend out amongst a fluffy brush too it looks similar you've taken fourth dimension amongst your makeup when you lot actually haven't.

There are other colours inward this make too i every bit good got sent the taupe- dark-brown shade which i every bit good actually dear for a basic, slow smokey eye.

Thanks for reading.
F x
Rimmel Kate Moss Shadow Stick // Rose Golden Review & Makeup Await ♥ Reviewed by Dul on May 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Everything Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.