Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Potty Oral Fissure • Street Agency 19/07/16

Two extremely rare things occurred today- the Sun came out, together with my legs came out. I'm non actually ordinarily i for skirts or dresses inwards the 24-hour interval fourth dimension together with if I always produce larn my legs out it's ordinarily due to a dyad of denim shorts. 
However, due to me watching Lauren Curtis' wardrobe- cleaning video, I constitute myself doing the same at 1am this morning. I came across this pleather skirt together with reminded myself of it's beingness inwards my life. As this by few days has been i of the hottest times inwards the Great Britain then far this year, trousers were non an option. 
I likewise got this super cute tee from Lazy Oaf that reads 'potty mouth' inwards a super cute font- i'm obsessed.








Potty Oral Fissure • Street Agency 19/07/16 Reviewed by Dul on May 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Everything Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.