Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Night Out Makeup Await On Tia ♥







Hey everyone! 

Whenever I run across my bestie, she ever lets me/ asks me to practice her makeup as well as because she's soo beautiful as well as upward for whatever expect I ever bring hence much fun doing it.
She stayed over final calendar week as well as nosotros went for an Indian- this is the makeup expect I created on her. 

So I started yesteryear applying the Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm because Tia's peel isn't oily precisely I however wanted to apply a prissy base of operations to ensure that the foundation went on smoothly precisely she wasn't feeling a practice goodness porefessional kinda vibe hence I opted for Urban Decay instead. 
For foundation I mixed together the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation and the Maybelline Superstay 24 hour Foundation to darken the colour as well as larn inwards to a greater extent than long lasting- it worked actually well.
I as well as then used the Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Concealer mainly because it's the darkest concealer I bring precisely I besides actually dear the formula. I as well as then railroad train everything inwards house using the Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder.
Tia as well as then filled inwards her ain brows using a HD Brows Kit.

For the eyes I started yesteryear applying the Urban Decay Primer Potion to brand certain that at that topographic point was no fallout from the shadows as well as the paint was strong. I as well as then used Sin from the Urban Decay Naked Palette all over the lid as well as and then Smog in the outer corner. For a soft winged liner expect I used Blackout from the Urban Decay Naked two palette.
For mascara I got Tia to apply the L'Oreal Miss Manga to her locomote yesteryear as well as bottom lashes as well as and then I popped Smog along the lower lash line. 

I as well as then used the Benefit Hoola bronzer to slightly contour as well as bronze upward the seem upward as well as and then I used the Benefit Dandelion blush.

Then Tia went on amongst MAC Velvet Teddy which is a actually beautiful pinkish nude shade that's soo flattering on Tia's peel tone.

Thanks for reading.

F x 




Night Out Makeup Await On Tia ♥ Reviewed by Dul on May 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Everything Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.