Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Nars Copacabana Multiple ♥

Whilst casually walking some the beauty hall of John Lewis, you lot know, minding my ain describe concern this production jumped out at me. Nars is ane of those brands that I ever saw lots of beauty girls on YouTube purpose in addition to then it ever made me actually excited to live on able to afford it ane day. I convey been dabbling inwards this construct a chip over the by few months in addition to all the products I convey tried convey give-up the ghost some of my all fourth dimension favourites.

So whilst attempting to trammel myself from but bespeak the lovely lady behind the counter for ane of everything, this production jumped out at me. I'd idea nearly picking upwards a multiple for contouring earlier but I never got circular to it in addition to then I was actually interested inwards them anyway. I saw this shade 'Copacabana' in addition to I idea it was gorgeous. It's a beautiful pink/ champagne toned highlight amongst silvery glitter inside it.

The Nars multiples are £29.00 which although is non cheap, you lot alone use a rattling modest total for amazing pigmentation in addition to then I personally intend they're worth it. They practise a beautiful iridescent, almost wet- expect on the pare that is close impossible to instruct amongst pulverization highlighters.
This production is definitely my novel obsession. 






Nars Copacabana Multiple ♥ Reviewed by Dul on May 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Everything Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.