Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Mauve Halo Valentines Twenty-Four Hours Makeup ♥

 









I late bought the Carli Bybel x BH Cosmetics palette when it dropped on BeautyBay together with I've been loving it. I also idea every bit Valentine's Day is coming upwards this palette would move perfect for the occasion. I also actually dearest creating these glam looks every bit I don't actually produce them really oftentimes on myself.

As I started creating the look, it turned into me trying out a 'halo' final result optic which I ended upwards loving. This expect is really extra, doing the well-nigh kinda expect together with I'm obsessed.

I started alongside the NARS Primer and together with thence for foundation I used my Beauty Blender to apply the L'Oreal Infallible Matte foundation which I lovee. For concealer together with to highlight I used the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer and together with thence to cream contour I used the Smashbox contour stick which is the creamiest contour production ever. I together with thence baked my confront every bit ever alongside the Coty Airspun unloose pulverization before I went onto the eyes, this is thence I could easily wipe away whatever falldown from the eyeshadow.

I started the eyes past times applying the Urban Decay Eden primer potion, together with and thence I develop it alongside 'Pre Game' from the Urban Decay Ultimate Basics palette. I together with thence started past times blending a mixture of Commando, Tempted together with Instinct through the fold for a overnice transition. I together with thence of course of written report took the Carli Bybel palette: I create added the lighter of the mauve shades through the crease, I together with thence added the nighttime mauve shade into the outer V together with the inner corner to create a 'halo' final result that I've been seeing heaps on Instagram recently. I worked on the halo final result lots together with blended loads earlier spraying a apartment brush alongside the Mario Badescu rose H2O and together with thence dipping the brush firmly into the 2nd lightest shade which is a beautiful shimmery pinkish shade to become the best color payoff.

I together with thence added a winged liner alongside the Soap & Glory supercat liner and together with thence I added the L'Oreal Volume Million feline mascara before adding the House of Lashes Iconics. These are super glam together with extra together with I dearest it.

I added a actually minor total of counter alongside Java from the Anastasia Contour Kit and together with thence I bronzed alongside my favourite bronzer at the moment, the L'oreal Glam Bronze. For blush I used a actually beautiful mauve shade from NARS called 'Illusive'. I together with thence added LOTS of the 2 lightest highlight shades from the Carli Bybel palette to the tip together with the dyad of the nose, the cheekbones, cupids bow together with the inner corners of the eyes.

For the lips I used the L'Oreal Beige a nu lip liner and the Tanya Burr Lip gloss inward Lunch Date.

Hope yous similar this expect together with accept a keen Valentines Day 



Mauve Halo Valentines Twenty-Four Hours Makeup ♥ Reviewed by Dul on May 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Everything Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.