Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Going Out Out • Bronzey Makeup Expect On Alicia •









Today's hold back is a super glam bronze hold back that I did on my gorgeous housemate Alicia. 

I started the human face upwards past times applying the L'Oreal Infallible primer to brand the the foundation become on smoothly. I in addition to hence mixed the L'oreal Infallible matte foundation in addition to the EX1 Invisiwear foundation to larn the perfect shade for Alicia's skin, I in addition to hence concealed in addition to highlighted amongst a mixture of the L'Oreal True Match and the Maybelline Fit Me concealers. I in addition to hence cream contoured using a mixture of the LA Girl Pro concealer in Beautiful Bronze and the NYX Foundation Stick. I baked the areas where I applied the highlighting concealer amongst the Coty Airspun unloose powder, in addition to and hence I laid upwards the residual of the human face upwards amongst the L'oreal Infallible powder

To complete the human face upwards I used the Too Faced Chocolate Solei bronzer, the Benefit Rocketeur blush in addition to and hence highlighted the cheekbones, tip of the olfactory organ in addition to the inner corners of the eyes amongst the Anastasia Glow Kit and The Balm Mary Lou highlighter.  

For the brows I started amongst the Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows and in addition to hence the Benefit Precisely, My Brow pencil

I started the eyes past times using the Urban Decay Eden optic primer and in addition to hence I used closed to of the taupe in addition to the majestic toned shades from the Urban Decay Ultimate Basics palette, I started the bronzey lid amongst the Bobbi Brown long- wearable shadow stick in Golden Bronze, i in addition to hence packed Radar from the Urban Decay Naked Smokey palette and in addition to hence the Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Nillionaire. I in addition to hence added a winged liner amongst the Maybelline Gel Liner and in addition to hence I added closed to Demi Wispies

I lined the lips using the L'Oreal Lip liner in Beige H5N1 Nu and in addition to hence I added the Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in Lunch Date.

Hope yous liked this look.

F x 


Going Out Out • Bronzey Makeup Expect On Alicia • Reviewed by Dul on May 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Everything Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.