Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Estée Lauder Double Apparel Foundation Review ♥



As i've said many a time, i beloved that higher terminate brands offering samples. The products that they are selling tin larn really expensive; £29.50 is non an total of coin i wishing to waste matter in addition to then i beloved to become to the counter in addition to then that i tin endeavor it out prior to handing over whatever money.

H5N1 few weeks ago, i was looking online desperately for a long wearing foundation that truly does wearable long (yep lets become alongside that- you lot know what i'm saying); i came across Esteé Lauder double wearable in addition to well-nigh completely dismissed it due to me thinking that it was far also heavy for everyday use. However i was walking through Debenhams, saw the counter in addition to went over to inquire for a sample; the lady on the counter was really happy to check me in addition to give me 1 in addition to fifty-fifty told me that it was her all fourth dimension favourite foundation in addition to it stayed on 100% fifty-fifty when she did the groovy northward run!
H5N1 few weeks later using my sample in addition to I knew that this foundation was the one.

H5N1 dyad of uses of this foundation had me completely sold in addition to the staying ability is unbelievable. I wore this foundation for prom in addition to past times the terminate of the nighttime (after hours in addition to hours of sweating on the trip the lite fantastic floor) i was convinced that my human face upward was melting off... however, when i got abode in addition to looked inwards the mirror it was equally flawless equally when i applied it. 

I tin apply this foundation alongside whatever brush, equally long equally you lot don't apply also much it volition await great. My favourites to role are the Real Techniques Buffing Brush. However, late I accept been truly loving using the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge.

This is past times far my favourite high- terminate foundation.

Thanks for reading.
F ♥


Estée Lauder Double Apparel Foundation Review ♥ Reviewed by Dul on May 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Everything Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.