Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Current Fave: Lomeou Miracle Romance Eyeliner.







Anyone who knows me knows how much I dear winged liner. I experience similar I bring smaller eyes thus I similar to purpose makeup to brand them await bigger using liner in addition to a low-cal shadow on the inner corner. So ever since I started wearing liquid liner, I've been searching for the best one- in addition to I've been through plenty. 

From L'Oreal to Soap & Glory to Avon (among others), merely ever since I was sent this 1 from www.bornprettystore.com I've been obsessed. The cost is absolutely crazy for the lineament in addition to surgical physical care for of the product. The amount cost is approximately £3- in addition to you lot tin forcefulness out purpose my code FRAH10 to cash inwards one's chips 10% off although at that topographic point are e'er amazing sales on (so usually approximately £1.95). 

Even though I dear the Soap & Glory Supercat liner, it smudges inwards the exterior corner which is super annoying since I loathe touching upward makeup. This liner is waterproof in addition to doesn't smudge on me at all which makes me dear it fifty-fifty more. It's super slow to cash inwards one's chips a precise trouble thus if you lot discovery it hard to cash inwards one's chips a motion painting abrupt plenty to cutta b*tch, in addition to thus this is for you. The neb is rattling fine merely it's stiff plenty to brand certain you lot bring amount command thus it's the easiest i've ever used.

I've already repurchased this production iii times thus I tin forcefulness out safely tell that this is my holy grail.

Hope you've enjoyed this review.

Thanks for reading,
F x



Current Fave: Lomeou Miracle Romance Eyeliner. Reviewed by Dul on May 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Everything Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.