Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip Review ♥




I accept been wanting to guild from ColourPop for a rattling long fourth dimension equally it's super affordable as well as bloggers honey it! It's all over my bloglovin' feed as well as my YouTube subscription box but unfortunately it doesn't yet send to the UK. So I used a website called Shipito which I utter to a greater extent than close inwards my ColourPop haul where I demonstrate everything that I got. 


So anyway, I was most excited to selection upwards the ultra matte lip colours because I honey a matte lip as well as they hope to final all day. So I picked upwards eleven shades as well as I've merely selected my favourites to demonstrate inwards this post. 
Let me merely say first, "long wearing" is an understatement. You bespeak industrial forcefulness makeup remover to instruct these off your lips as well as they are amount on water- proof. They would hold upwards amazing for a puddle party, beach 24-hour interval or whatever outcome where you lot don't desire to hold upwards worrying close how your human face upwards is looking. I loathe touching upwards makeup or having to proceed looking inwards the mirror to banking enterprise gibe that my lipstick is even as well as therefore intact, this is i of the principal reasons that I usually don't vesture bold lipstick. These products brand wearing a bold lip a pleasance as well as they accept pretty much every colouring you lot could e'er want, as well as at i time they accept brought out a novel collection including to a greater extent than crazy colours similar a light-green as well as bluish which are perfect for costume makeup etc.

My favourites are midi, donut, ouiji as well as pacific but I honey them all. I notice them as well as therefore comfortable to vesture as well as extremely tardily to apply which I haven't e'er institute earlier amongst liquid lipsticks. I would recommend them highly to anyone who loves matte lips or anyone inwards a budget. 

Thanks for reading.
F x


Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip Review ♥ Reviewed by Dul on May 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Everything Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.