Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Bronze Glam Makeup Look.

This expect is super glam together with pretty all the same is non also overdone. I intend this makeup is suitable for whatsoever occasion, from solar daytime to solar daytime to a nighttime out (depending on your park makeup wear). 
I absolutely dear this expect together with Tia didn't desire to accept it off. Hope you lot dear it too. 

I started amongst the eyes thence that whatsoever autumn downwards from the eyeshadows didn't ruin the human face upwardly makeup. I added Benefit Stay Don't Stay Primer all over the lid together with thence went on to the Urban Decay Naked iii palette. I outset blended Limit and Nooner into the crease, I thence mixed Liar, Factory and Mugshot all over the lid. I thence blended Whisky and Password from the Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette into the lash business together with along the lower lash line. Then I added a trigger-happy fly amongst the Maybelline Gel liner. Before moving onto the human face upwardly I added a coat of the Clarins mascara as  a base of operations for the lashes later. 

For the face, I started amongst the Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Primer and thence I added the Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation. I concealed together with highlighted amongst the LA Girl Pro Concealer inwards Porcelain, I added a petty fighting of the Estée Lauder Doudle Wear Concealer under the eyes. I thence baked nether the eyes amongst the Coty Airspun transculent powder, together with laid upwardly everything else amongst the Maybelline Matte Maker Powder
I contoured the human face upwardly amongst a mixture of the contour shades from the Anastasia Contour Kit, I also used the highlight shade Sand from the palette on the tops of the cheekbones, Cupid's bow together with tip of the nose. I added Benefit Rocketeur blush and thence went inwards amongst The Balm Mary Lou Manizer highlighter over tiptop of the Anastasia highlighter to intensify it- I also added it into the tear ducts of the eyes to brighten. 

For the brows I outset brushed Benefit gimme forehead through to add together texture, thence I added closed to cast amongst the Bare Minerals frame together with define forehead pencil and thence I filled everything inwards amongst the Anastasia forehead pulverization duo

I thence added closed to Ardell Demi Wispies to complete the optic look. 
Lastly I lined the lips amongst the L'Oreal lip liner inwards Beige a nu and thence added the Colour Pop Ultra Matte lip inwards Midi





Bronze Glam Makeup Look. Reviewed by Dul on May 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Everything Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.