Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Bobbi Chocolate-Brown Greige Palette Smokey Essence For Mature Peel ♥





Today's await is using my novel favourite palette from Bobbi Brown- the Greige palette is unreal. My mum asked me to exercise her makeup the other black therefore i decided to exercise a smokey oculus on her because it's something i don't exercise really often.
This await is inspired yesteryear the makeup that Hannah Martin did on Caroline Hirons inward a video a few months ago. 

Hope you lot similar this look.


PRODUCTS:

I started amongst the Estée Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer, adjacent the Bobbi Brown Correcter under the eyes to right whatever black pigmentation too and then the Maybelline Anti Age Concealer. For foundation I used the L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation because it volition final every bit long every bit it needs to too looks beautiful on all peel types. I railroad train the nether oculus surface area amongst Banana pulverization from the Anastasia Contour Kit because it's super brightening. I too then bronzed upward the confront amongst a mixture of the contour shades too, my mum has a longer confront therefore I apply bronzer where the Sun would naturally hitting the confront (rather than inward the contours of the face). I railroad train everything inward house amongst the Maybelline Matte Maker Powder.

For the brows I used the Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Brown, this is my all fourth dimension favourite forehead pulverization it tin create bold or natural looking brows.
I started the eyes yesteryear applying the Benefit Stay Don't Stray eyeshadow primer. And too then of course of pedagogy for the eyeshadow I used the Bobbi Brown Greige Palette, I used a mixture of basically all the shadows to create this look. I used the Maybelline gel liner to hand the oculus await to a greater extent than intense too smokey. I too then finished off the eyes using the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara which is 1 my all fourth dimension favourites. 

For the lip coloring I mixed the Colourpop ultra matte lips in Midi too Solow too and then I popped the Barry chiliad no.11 lipgloss over the top.  
Bobbi Chocolate-Brown Greige Palette Smokey Essence For Mature Peel ♥ Reviewed by Dul on May 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Everything Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.