Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Bad Blood Inspired Makeup ♥♥











CAUSE BABY NOW WE GOT BAD BLOOD.

OMG WAGUANNN??

Right, an explanation for this wonderful laid upward of pictures earlier you. My friends together with I bring started novel projects of our selection at college for our minute yr together with Amelia's projection is a cool comic agency instance which she is going to create because she's super expert at all of that kinda thangg. So she needed unopen to images to endure from together with hence she pulled inspiration from the e'er together with hence amazing Bad Blood music video which is "a bunch of super hot girls kicking donkey amongst tearing makeup on" (Desi Perkins) together with she laid upward me the challenge of recreating unopen to of the makeup looks from the video.

I straight off knew what videos were going to assist me greatly- Desi, Chrispy, Nikkie together with Beeta did an amazing collab almost a calendar month together with a one-half agone where they all did a makeup look. I simply selected a await for each of us together with tried my really best together with I'm obsessed amongst how the looks came out.
I selected Desi's await for me, Beeta's await for Chelsea together with Nikkie's await for Amelia- at that spot was evidently solely the 3 of us which is why i didn't practise Chrispy's equally good fifty-fifty though it's beautiful! I too don't bring all the crazy pretty lilac's that she used anyway soo i made it a fleck easier for myself.

So I promise you lot bask looking at the pictures of the makeup together with I too included a film from Amelia's shoot at the halt :) 

I'll link below the videos that I recreated- you lot tin too await at my instagram for the side- by- side comparing of each await which is 'franlillyw'.

My look- Desi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3N2YnqKZfU
Chelsea's look- Beeta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZeg1phor1Q
Amelia's look- Nikkie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWDn7li2Lyw

Thanks for reading.
F x
Bad Blood Inspired Makeup ♥♥ Reviewed by Dul on May 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Everything Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.