Top Ad unit 728 × 90

A Niggling Saturday Haul ♥



I but felt similar having a mooch around boots today too to my please they had some actually proficient offers on most of the private makeup stands.

On the Soap & Glory stand upward in that place was a 'buy 1 larn 1 one-half price' bargain too then I picked upward the Kick Arse Concealer too the revamp of the Archey Brow pencil. I saw Alix's postal service on Instagram where she said that she was gutted the forehead pencil had been changed (you know, the 1 amongst the felt tip on 1 terminate too the thick pencil on the other) nonetheless Soap & Glory bring non discontinued the original. I idea that the novel 1 looked a lot similar the Anastasia Brow Wiz that loads of people rave about- too then I idea I'd laissez passer on it a go. 

I picked upward the Kick Arse concealer because Lily Pebbles raves close it loads too confront products similar foundation too concealer are my absolute favourites to purchase too examination out. This 1 every bit good comes amongst a pressed setting pulverisation which is non bad every bit I similar to role a dissever pulverisation to develop my concealer. I'm certain it volition characteristic inward my makeup tutorials if I similar it.

At the Rimmel stand upward in that place was a "2 for £10" offering which I idea was great. I've lately run out of my Benefit POREfessional primer *cries* too then I idea that I would option upward an quondam favourite which the Fix & Perfect primer.

In 1 of Gabby's most recent vlogs, she tested out the novel Lasting Finish 25 hr foundation too she said that she was extremely impressed too her peel looked flawless (as per). I've been wanting a novel foundation anyway too decided to laissez passer on it a try. 

Gotta dearest a niggling shopping trip. 

Thanks for reading.

Fran x 
A Niggling Saturday Haul ♥ Reviewed by Dul on May 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Everything Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.