Top Ad unit 728 × 90

A Lil London Haul ♥


During one-half term I went to London for iii nights as well as i had the best fourth dimension ever. I'd never been to London earlier (well i had, but i was real little) as well as I've completely fallen inwards dearest amongst this urban centre as well as I can't hold off to larn back.

I didn't larn crazy amongst the shopping but nosotros did explore Oxford Street therefore purchases were inevitable.

TOPSHOP SCARF: I've been obsessed amongst this scarf e'er since I kickoff saw it on Lilly Pebbles' snapchat- she wears it all the fourth dimension as well as every fourth dimension I come across it I'm similar 😍😍😍😍. I tried to notice it on the topshop website but I had no luck for about reason. Until I industrial plant life the Oxford street topshop that is. If you've never been yous postulate to go- it's unreal inwards there. 
So I industrial plant life it as well as I fifty-fifty got to purpose my pupil discount bill of fare for the kickoff time. I've gotten therefore many compliments on it as well as I dearest how it makes an outfit. 
P.S the staff at the OS Topshop are therefore nice.

LUSH KING OF SKIN: I popped into lush to larn this production because of how much I've heard Tanya Burr verbalize close it. I've solely e'er tried about lip products from lush as well as I dearest the all natural ingredients that they use. I've been loving this production as well as it's made my pare super soft. 

LUSH CELESTIAL MOISTURIZER: as I said, I popped into lush to larn King of pare as well as somehow I ended upwards amongst this moisturizer. The lady merely variety of cornered me as well as I ended upwards amongst it inwards my possession. To endure honest it's non my favourite- I told her I had oily pare as well as she claimed that this production didn't experience oily but for me it does. But it may endure cracking for soul amongst dryer skin. 

MAYBELLINE DREAM SATIN LIQUID: i decided to choice this upwards i time to a greater extent than because it was i of the kickoff proper foundations I e'er bought I recollect loving it. It's actually glowy as well as pretty as well as I'm remembering why I loved it.

URBAN DECAY DE SLICK SETTING SPRAY: Urban decay is my favourite high halt makeup build but it's therefore hard to rail downward a counter. I decided to buy the amount size of de slick because it's soo cracking for keeping makeup inwards house all day. 

URBAN DECAY NAKED SMOKEY PALETTE: as I'm obsessed amongst urban decay as well as I've collected all the residue of the naked palettes, I felt the postulate to choice upwards this i aswell. It's soo beautiful as well as the textures as well as colours are everything. 

MAYBELLINE THE FALSIES: now as well as i time to a greater extent than my eyelashes larn a fiddling sparse, at these times I tin strength out never larn them to hold off how I desire them to. I picked upwards an sometime favourite as well as I totally recollect why I loved it. It separates, lengthens as well as gives amazing volume. 

L'OREAL TELESCOPIC: this is about other sometime favourite that I kickoff bought because of Carli Bybel as well as her amazingly long as well as luscious lashes. Again, amazing as well as gives crazy book as well as length.

Thanks for reading.
F x 






A Lil London Haul ♥ Reviewed by Dul on May 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Everything Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.